Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged

Wow! Not only have I been tagged again but I am combining two tags! Thanks to Sierra and Madison for tagging me.

Ok so for the first I am to try and think up six things that I have learned in the last month. (Has anyone noticed that even if the tags are different they generally have something to do with six?)

Here we go...

I learned...Playing ping pong to swing music can be a lot of fun!

I learned...I can come close to doing as good as my brothers playing Ghost Recon MP.

I learned...Trying to keep your hair dry while watching four little boys in the pool does not work.

I learned...That my cat really does have some use after all.

I learned...How to rap the horses leg with the new medication.

I learned...That Calvin being gone for three days wasn't such a bad deal. JK :)

Ok now for the really REALLY long part...

I am: Shy with people I don't know and way to talkative with those I do.

I know: More then some but a whole lot less then most.

I have: Lots and lots to thank God for.

I wish: That the East can come down here for Thanksgiving, the Candlers come down sometime (or me be able to go up to see them) and that my family can make it up to Virgina next year.

I hate: Hmmm...depends on my mood and what I am doing; for instance right now I might say that math is fine and I kind of like it, ask me when I have been staring at my books for three hours (or after my brother has been telling us at the dinner table all the joys of math and physics) and you might get another answer. :) I also hate it when the font of your post get really really huge for no reason. (second part written after fixing the said hated thing twice. (make that three times.))

I miss: All my friends that have moved away and left me and those that I met in Virgina.

I fear: That this post is going to take me a long time to do.

I feel: Like asking my brother and sister who are home right now if they want to play some ping pong (it is in the living room right now so it is easy to get to)

I hear: Music my sister put on in the background a timer going off and my sister doing something with dishes in the kitchen.

I smell: Crasins there is a bag of them next to me

I crave: I don't know

I search: for a answer to this odd question :)

I wonder: What we are going to do for lunch since our last plan was foiled

I regret: More things then I like to remember

I love: Lots of things but most of all my Lord and Savior

I am not: the type of girl that has to have makeup and nail polish on all the time in fact I rather dislike both.

I believe: Christ Jesus is Lord and in control over all now and forever.

I dance: Whenever I get the chance

I sing: At Church, with my family, and whenever I think no one can hear or I forget that someone else is in the room.

I cry: Not very often but I do every now and then.

I don't always: Remember to get the eggs every night (in fact I very often forget)

I fight: When I think I am right. (most the time it is more of dessication weather a quote was this or that and also I am most of the time wrong)

I write: Less then I should as any one of my friends could tell you.

I win: Very rarely

I lose: Most of the time it seems to be the only thing I am really good at.

I never: Want to have to live in a big city.

I always: Forget what I am supposed to be doing and start doing or thinking something else.

I confuse: Myself and everyone around me.

I listen: Very well when I am not supposed to know what my siblings are talking about and sometimes not so well when I am supposed to.

I can usually be found: In my bedroom sleeping, reading, or doing my school. (and just about in that order too)

I need: My Lord God and Savior

I am happy about: Getting a new CD last week

I imagine: Too many things for my own good.


Wow! that was a long one I think if this part has anything to do with six it would be that it has sixty questions.

Okay, I now tag:

  1. Johanna
  2. Sierra
  3. Savannah
  4. Hannah
  5. Madison
  6. Robert
  7. Yeoryia
Note: If you have already been tagged by one or both parts of this tag you by no means need feel obligated to redo it.

The Texan~

P.S Sorry it took me so long to get this done.

3 Remarks:

SavannahLynn said...

Rebecca!!!Stop beating yourself up!!!
I counted at least ten times in this post that you put yourself down!And I know all that is not true:)Anyways ,thanks for tagging me!!!
Cool flowers!!!
Savannah

Martinez Family said...

I wasn't just trying to beat my self up I was taking one question at a time and writing down whatever I thought of first. I really was just having fun. :) I hope you enjoy doing the tag.

Your friend
Rebecca Marie

Rebecca said...

GRRRRRR....I HATE COMPUTERS!

Sorry about that Jo had been signed in and I signed her out of her e-mail and logged in but forgot to sing out blogger so that is why it says that I am Martinez family.

Rebecca