Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagged again!

I am have been tagged again! :)
This time I was tagged by Savannah who has spiced it up a bit. :)
So here is the new version...

What was the last movie you watched? I do not remember the name and I do not wish to it was pretty dumb.

If you could live any were in the world were would it be? Texas!!! and if it had to somewhere other then my beloved state I live now most likely Virgina. But I also love Scotland and Ireland and would like to live in one of them only it is a long way from the rest of my family so will just settle for going there on a long visit someday. :)

Pride and Prejudice or Sense and Sensibility? Pride and Prejudice!

Skirts or pants? I love both and will generally switch between them according to the circumstances.

Would you rather sing or play a instrument? Play a instrument. (I can not sing!)

Love or hate roller coasters? A few months ago I would not have been able to tell you since I had not been on any, but since then our friends the East took my brothers and I to Six Flags and I can now say "I LOVE THEM!"



Well I gave six random things about me last time I was tagged so I will try and think of a few more but do not count on it coming out to six.

1. When I was little my mom once actually had to tell me that I had to eat my stake before I could have more broccoli! I just loved broccoli back then. (I still do but not more then stake)

2. I used to think that leaves changing colors in the fall was a complete fairy tale. (It just never happens down here.)

3. I used to be afraid to do anything on the computer without help because I was just sure I was going to crash it.

4. I used to think I was going to be a great gymnast. (big dilution.)

5. I do not want to go to college!

6. My brain is fried so I can not think of another thing to write but if I do I will post it in a comment on this post.

Alright now for a picture...

My cat used to love to sleep in the sink or my mom and dad's bath tub for some wired reason.


This has been a lot of fun I hope y'all do not mind to much that my last two post have been so much alike.

Here are the new rules for this.

Post the rules on your blog
Answer the six questions asked

Write six random things about yourself
Post a favorite picture
Tag around six people
Link to the person who tagged you
Leave comments on their blogs to let them know they've been tagged.


Now I am going to tag....
  1. Madison
  2. Jennifer
  3. Johanna
And think everyone ells I know has already been tagged with this so I will not go through the ritual again but y'all know I would if y'all had not already been taken. :)
Thank you Savannah for coming up with a new version.

The Texan~

1 Remarks:

SavannahLynn said...

LOL!!Very funny picture!!!