Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Have been tagged again!

Actually twice I at one time but since it is the same thing I will just do one post.

I have been tagged by Savannah and Lauren.
These are the new rules.

The idea of the tag is to look in your pictures folders. Find folder #6 picture #6 and post. We do not categorize our folders by number, but this is one picture I found that might pass as a "folder six", "sixth" picture.
 
Now some of you will now when this was taken and were. :) For those who don't I will give you a hint two of the people in the picture are the same who tagged me.

Now I shall tag
And I think everyone else I know have been tagged so I shall not re-tag.

The Texan~

2 Remarks:

Model Citizen said...

Hey becs, how are you sweet one?

I hope all's well!!.
I was wondering, how do i follow "the martinez family" blog? i can't find the option anywhere on the page. hmmm....maybe i'm blind? :) anyway, i hope all's well, like i said, give my love to all!! kisses :)

Rebecca said...

Hey Yeoryia,
I am doing well, how are y'all doing up there? I am so glad you have a blog now, I tried to comment on it last night but I was on Calvin's laptop and lost internet connection.

Have you seen Jen's blog yet? Cromwell is so cute! Y'all will have to come down and see him soon!
And while your seeing him you can see us too. :) It would be nice if us four kids could find a way up there sometime though, then we could see all y'all at once. :)

I hope all is going well up there.
Love you.

Your Texas cousin
Rebecca Marie