Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day on the town!

Thursday my sister Jo has piano lessons and since she and I are generally the only ones home, when she goes it is my day to be alone at home. But today things were a bit different and I went in with her and my other sister Jen picked us up before the lesson for some shopping! Now most the time I HATE shopping! But this type of shopping is a bit different. :) After getting Jo and I, all three of us headed off to join forces with Grandma and go hit one of our favorite resale shops! :) We had a lot of fun there since today they had the dollar table and a 70% off rack so we got to go through every thing and get some nice skirts and blouses. Jo also got a beautiful dress for her Irish piano recital that is coming up. While us three girls went through all the racks looking for bargains Grandma greatly enjoyed herself sitting with Cromwell and letting all the ladies in the store gather round and say what a adorable grandson she had, Cromwell was just praised to the sky. (and I might add that all of it was with a firm foundation he is the cutest!) Once we left the shop it was time to take Johanna to her lesson and once there Cromwell once again was told how cute and adorable he was by Jo's teacher. :) After dropping Jo off grandma, Jen, Cromwell, and I went to have lunch with grandpa and daddy.? Then Jen and I took grandpa and grandma home and stayed with them till it was time to get Jo again two hours latter. (She gets really long lessons because she is her teachers favorite and because she is so advanced in her music.) Once Jo was collected we dropped Cromwell off at his Nana's house then Jo and I were dropped off at dad's work and Jennifer had to go to the dentist and that ended our day out on the town. We had a lot of fun thx Jen for taking Jo and I around with you we really enjoyed it!

The Texan~

1 Remarks:

Hannah Leigh said...

You've been tagged!
Check out my blog for details.

-Rose