Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Cat.

About this time last year was when I first found my cat MacGyver as a little screaming kitten in the front bushes who was terrified of everything!

Last night when we brought in our ladder to do fall decorations and he started to climb on it we realized that the last time he had climbed on it was when he was a cute little kitten so here are
 just some pictures of my cat enjoying our ladder.

When he was a few months old.
I dare you to come and get me!


I am the ruler of the world.









What is that down there?

I am so cute.



Wow how many more pictures
are you going to take?








Ok, don't y'all think that was plenty.


                                            
                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

One year latter.....

maybe not quite as cute but he is still dearly loved.











But he can still give some pretty odd looks.




Alright how do I get down from here?
Click on this one and look at his 
face he looks like a mountain lion.








 
(really I think he was crying)

The Texan~

1 Remarks:

Hannah Leigh said...

Cute!
I love your kitty! :)

-Rose