Friday, October 3, 2008

It seems people have got the tagging bug! :D I have been tagged by Hannah!

So here it goes.
  1. I am the youngest of five children.
  2. I used  to look on the chickens I raised almost as my children. *embarrassed*
  3. I now have a cat named MacGyver but is more commonly known as evil cat.
  4. I love to crochet and am working on a scarf and a blanket right now.
  5. I really enjoy reading. (I have just started Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.)
  6. I am also an Aunt at age fourteen.
Alright now these are the rules I am going to tag several people preferably six I believe and they are supposed to link to my blog give six facts about themselves and tag six more people leaving comments on there blogs telling them that they have been tagged.
I think I got the rules right you can look at Madison's or Hannah's blog to double check.
Now I am going to tag:
  1. Sierra
  2. Savannah
  3. Jennifer
  4. Martinez Family i.e Jo
  5. Lauren
And I think that is all I can think of who might do it I could do my brother and I would but I don't think he would like it much. :)
I hope y'all enjoy!

The Texan~

P.S Anyone I tagged does not have to do this if they don't want to and if you have been tagged  already by someone ells no problem you only need to do one. :)

5 Remarks:

Rebecca said...

I don't know if it looks this way on y'alls computers also but on mine it changed my number points into flowers (?) I have no idea why.

SavannahLynn said...

Thanks Becca!!!
Cool Flowers!!!!
I wish I could get my computer to do that!!!
Savannah

SavannahLynn said...

Oh I tagged you back!!!!

Lauren said...

Hi Rebecca,
Thanks for tagging me, I sure was slow about responding but the results are up at my blog now. I guess I won't get you back for now, it looks like you have had lots of opportunities to answer questions! Maybe later I'll think of some more.

Love,
Lauren Ashley

Hannah Leigh said...

Yup, I've got the tagging bug!

-Rose