Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged again!

This post will be my 56th post and my 6th post that is a tag! It seems as though I get tagged a lot.

Alright here we go with the tag I think everyone knows the rules behind theses things now so no need to post them.

15 things I am not afraid to admit.

1. I used to think that leaves changing colors was a myth ( have I said that in a tag before I can't remember? Oh well it gives me number two.)

2. I have a very bad memory!

3. I really like skiing though I have only done it once and spent most of that time picking myself up off the snow.

4. I am considered by my siblings to have the most "wild" taste in music out of us all. If you don't like my playlist then you would most likely agree with them because that is what they (mostly Calvin) call wild.

5. I used to be a bit of a tom boy. (I am SO GLAD I grew out of that.)

6. I despise any crochet instructions that call for double triples, I can not stand that stitch and I don't even want to think about doing triple triples.

7. I enjoy playing Battlefield 1942 and Wesnoth on the computer and Ghost Recon 1&2, and Star Wars Battlefront II on the X-Box.

8. I don't want to have to go to college.

9. When I was little I thought it a great accomplishment that I could eat dirt when others would not. (Hopefully I have learned that when nobody else wants to do something there might be a very good reason.)

10. I am very bad at playing the piano but do enjoy trying to teach myself songs.

11. I think this tag is to long!

12. I don't want to ever have to live any where other then my beloved Texas.

13. Even though I was born and spent my first six years 15 minutes from the ocean, three years within walking distance of Corpus Christi bay and now 1 1/2 hours from the ocean and 40 minuets from CC bay I DO NOT like sea food!!!

14. I love Riding horses (although I have not been able to for over two years.)

15. I love doing archery and shooting guns.

Whew, that is done now! :) It was fun though if challenging to think of something that might be slightly interesting without being something I would not want y'all to remember. Thanks for tagging me Savannah. :) ( and for the award you gave me.)

Now I am supposed to tag some more people but everyone I know has been tagged except Rothor (or what ever you go by now) so if you want you can do this too... if not, I don't blame you. :)

The Texan~

1 Remarks:

Kenneth Hunter Burk said...

I like the music.

I'm sure you wont "have" to go to college unless you change your mind.

God Bless,

Ken