Friday, November 14, 2008

Spending time with Jen and Cromwell!

Yesterday morning before Jo and I went into town with mom and dad I found a very odd egg from my chickens. This egg had NO eggshell, all it had was a very thick membrane.

The egg right after collecting it

The egg today after evaporating some because it has no protective shell
Weired ain't it? 

Well after that we packed up and headed into town. We  dropped mom off at work and then headed for dad's work, and then walked down to Agua Java and got some Cinnamon Mexicana Coffees (or something like that). 
Daddy and I 

Jo studying her book

After getting back to dad's office, Jo and I did not have to wait long till Jen came to pick us up.
Cromwell was a bit surprised to see us.
 Once we got together, we went to Jen's in-law's house where we dropped off Cromwell for a bit so that Jen could run her errands while we girls were at Jo's piano lesson. Since Mrs. Marks was not there yet and we had plenty of time, Jo played on their piano and we all sang Christmas carols.  After piano we went back and talked with Mrs. Marks till it was time to pick up Christopher from work.
Cromwell happy to be out of his car seat and with his Aunts

Well at least one :) JK

Singing together

Cromwell loves to bounce!

And also to jig as Jo found out
Just look at those blue eyes!
He is going to be really good looking when he grows up.
     Once we got to Jen's house, we ate dinner and then Christopher had to go to his second job, while we girls talked about vegetable gardens and canning. Jen told us about a new way to get better plants with less work that her friend had taught her. Then we read to Cromwell for a bit. Once Christopher got home again at 11:20 we watched Kung Fu Panda together and then got to bed at about 1:30 AM 

Next morning Jen had to take Christopher into work since their secondary car was in the shop and since we had stayed up so late the night before Jo and I slept in a bit (she slept in longer though). When Jen came back an hour later we all watched a Gene Autry movie and Jen started to cut apples for us to make apple sauce. Once the movie was done we got packed up and went to our house to make sure that Jo did not miss a doctors appointment and we talked and we well....watched another Gene Autry movie. :D Once Jo came back we finished making our apple sauce (which I think came out very well) and then had to say good bye to Jen and I then started on this here post and what a long one it turned out to be!

The Texan~

P.S Yesterday Cromwell for the first time did the raspberry's and now does them very often.

5 Remarks:

SavannahLynn said...

WOW!!It sounds like you had a great time!!I wish I was there Cromwell is sooo cute!Now about what you said on my blog.) I like Ghost Recon the best too but I also like halo 3!And a few other ones not worth mentioning:/ But I was just going to say that we might as well have had a girl so that Cromwell and her could have gotten married!!LOL!And don't blame me of match making,someone gots to make us family and I though it might as well have been them!Oh,well I guess you got your wish:)Cromwell will get a boy playmate and not a wife.)
I cant wait to see you!!
Love ya girl!
Savannah Lynn
Ps.please don't take me serious this is all in fun!

SavannahLynn said...

Oh,that is a weird egg!!

Rebecca said...

Hey Savannah,
Yeah it would have been nice to be family :D but poor Cromwell already has two girls tat different people are matching him to so I did not think he needed any more women in his life. :)

Well I have not played many x-box games but Ghost Recon will probably always be my favorite because that type of game is right up my alley I also really liked Meddle of Honor but I have not played that in years. The other one I have really played is Battlefield I also tried one a WWII dog fighting one but I never go the hang of flying the airplane :)
Can't wait to see you!

Your friend
Rebecca Marie

SavannahLynn said...

Your probable right!Poor guy

Lauren said...

It looks like you all had a nice time Rebecca! What book was Jo reading? I guess I'm just curious :)

We are really looking forward to seeing you all soon!

In Christ,
Lauren Ashley