Monday, November 10, 2008

Well over the last few days I have added several songs to my playlist I have added:

Yellow rose of Texas: One of my favorites of course being that I have lived all my life in Texas
Ballad of the Alamo: In honor of the men who died for my state (country :P)
Everybody's Dixie: For my beloved south for I am a confederate
Back in the saddle again: Just a song that I like and it is done by Jean Autry so why not?
Texas in 1880: It is about Texas and the rodeo so I figured it would not hurt
How 'bout them cowgirls: Has a lot of memories attached to it, of times with my sisters when we have sang it together and since it is now my oldest sister's cell phone ring I often hear it when she is over.
Day's go by: well this also is a song that I and my sisters would sing together.

So those are the newest and the reasons they are there I hope y'all don't mind them being there.

The Texan~

3 Remarks:

SavannahLynn said...

that's my southern gal!You got no idear how southern those songs ring:)thar ain't nothin that can change that thar southern gal,not to kingdom come.)But it just wouldn't seam rightly proper if in she weren't,see an that shes been southern all her life by golly!
Sorry just couldn't resist!!
your southern friend,
Savannah

Rebecca said...

Howdy there Miss Savannah, :)
Glad ye liked em. Your right I ain't never gonna be changed if I kin help it. :D
I love me bonny south and as far as I kin see I always twill. :)
LOL, I can't wait to see you Savannah! I am so glad that y'all are finely coming. Now ye can meet me wee little nephew. :)

I love you a lot girl,
A yellow rose of Texas

Unknown said...

Those songs fit you and your blog very well Rebecca. :P Oh, and by the way: I tagged you!

~Madison