Sunday, July 13, 2008

Update

Hey Y'all,
Well things were kinda crazy around here for a while but it is starting to settle out, first off Cromwell is doing amazingly well and has recovered from is surgery nicely and is even getting some of that chubby baby look again:) here are some pictures to show how well he has improved.


Cromwell before
his surgery

Right after surgery

Getting a little
fatter



Aint he just adorable


As for Star well the Vet. says she looks great and so does our neighbor who is also a Vet. so I guess she is doing better, even if to me it looks otherwise. Last Saturday we had a party to celibrate the victory of William of Orange over James II of England, and that was alot of fun and we have just about got every thing settled down and put back in order so right now we are doing very well down here.
The Texan~

10 Remarks:

Marks of Faith said...

BTW: Cromwell started rolling over last week and now performs his new little trick several times a day. : )

Rebecca said...

ALRIGHT WAY TO GO CROMWELL!!!!!

Hannah Leigh said...

Cromwell is soooo cute!
Oh, and speaking of young ones, I got a letter in the mail today from Ian, he said, "Hannah, I enjoyed playing with you at Conference." And that was it! (His mom wrote it, but he put a drawing of a castle and himself in there with a paper heart!)
I'll have to take a picture of it and send it to you.

Talk to you later!
Your friend, the CRAZY North Carolinian.

Rebecca said...

Hey Hannah,
That is to funny that little Ian wrote you, he is so cute! I hope we get to babysit him again next year!
ttyl
Love you crazy Texas Friend
Rebecca Marie

Hannah Leigh said...

ME TOO!!! :D

-CRAZY NORTH CAROLINIAN: HANNAH

SavannahLynn said...

Hey Becca,
Cromwell looks so cute!And he looks like he is putting on some wait too!
ttfn
savannah

Rebecca said...

Hey Savannah,
Yes is putting on some weight again which is wonderful! Thanks for the comment.
Love Rebecca

Hannah Leigh said...

Hi Rebecca,
I forgot, did I ask you if you wanted music on your blog? If you do, I can send you an e-mail on how to do it.
Talk to ya later.

-The CRAZY North Carolinian

Rebecca said...

Hi Hannah,
Yeah I got the e-mail and I have looked around on the site I just have not yet found anything I like.
Thx for sending it though I look around some more and see what I can get.
The Crazy Texan
Rebecca

Hannah Leigh said...

Oooops!
Sorry, I forgot that I had sent it! :S (You know, short-term-memory-loss!:)
You can go to my blog and find some of the songs on there and use them if you wish, thats fine with me!

-The CRAZY North Carolinian