Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thank you



Thank you so much all of y'all who prayed for my nephew as he had surgery last night, he has now gone home and is doing wonderful thanks be unto God and should not have any more troubles with losing weight.
Star is also healing well and will be going back to the vet soon for a checkup. Yesterday we watched three boys from our church and had fun with them and then today I have manly been crocheting, so that is the update for today.
Thank you so much again for praying for Cromwell.

The Texan~

7 Remarks:

SavannahLynn said...

I am so happy about Cromwell!I
was getting pretty worried,I am sure you know I view him as my nephew too,and you as a sister:).God is so good!!When you see him again give him a kiss for me:)
Savannah

Rebecca said...

Hey Savannah,
I shall be sure to give Cromwell a kiss from his "Aunt Savannah" the next time I see him and thank you for the prayers.
Rebecca

Hannah Leigh said...

Hello Crazy Texan!
How are you? Haven't gotten an e-mail from ya in a while...kind of miss 'em!! :) (hint hint:)

Just checking up on you.
Talk to you later!

-CRAZY North Carolinian: Hannah

Rebecca said...

Hey crazy North Carolinian,
I got your post right as I sent you an e-mail so don't worry I had not forgotten you :D things were just not quite going smoothly for a while but I shall try to be better and write you more.
The Crazy Texan

Hannah Leigh said...

Don't worry about it! :D
Oh, and I was wondering...would you like some music on your blog? I can send you an e-mail of how to set it up. Just wondering!

-CRAZY North Carolinian: Hannah

Hannah Leigh said...

Good Morning Rebecca!
Did you get my e-mail about the music? I hope that it helps!

Your Crazy North Carolina Friend,
-Hannah a.k.a. Rose

Rebecca said...

Hey Hannah,
Yes I did get the e-mail thank you for sending it, I am going to start looking for the music I want and get it up soon hopefully.
Your Crazy Texas Friend,
Rebecca