Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July

Howdy y'all,
Hope you all had a great 4th of July! We had fun once it was about 5:00 when mom decided that we had gotten all the work done for the day that was needed, I crashed for a while on the coach and then helped make hamburgers and milkshakes, after dinner I went out side to sit on the horse pasture fence and watch the fireworks that our neighbors were putting off and I tried to get some pictures with Calvin's camera. Not very many came out but the few that did are below.
The Texan~











6 Remarks:

SavannahLynn said...

Hi Rebecca,
We had a great 4th!I am glad you did to!
Savannah

Rebecca said...

Hey Savannah,
Thanks for the comment. I am glad that y'all had a great 4th! Are y'all coming down any time soon???
Rebecca

SavannahLynn said...

I hope!!!We better!!!I miss you so much!!!
Savvy

Hannah Leigh said...

Yipe!
Not fair!!! You've got pictures up before me!
Oh well, I noticed that your profile pic. is of the one that I sent you...It looks great!

-Rose

P.S. I MISS YOU!! :(

Rebecca said...

Hey Hannah,
Yep that is the one you sent me and thx for sending it, I had been looking through our pictures trying to find one to use and couldn't and then I remembered that one!:)

El Crazy Texan~

Hannah Leigh said...

Hello again CRAZY Texan!
Er...if I may be so bold...could you PLEEEEEEEEASE send me an e-mail?!???!?

Thanks!
-Rose.