Monday, July 7, 2008

What's up around here.


Today was a rather uneventful day but Calvin, Johanna, and I did go to Hobby Lobby and I got some more yarn to crochet with and we all got some fabric to sew one of the flags of the Orange Blades to hang up at are party will be having on the 12th to celebrate the victory of William III at the battle of the Boyne when he defeated the armies James II and forever broke the power of the papist in England.
Star our hurt horse is healing, not quite as well as we would like but she is healing; every day she has to have her bandages changed and we have to wash her wound with water for thirty min. and since it has been raining a lot down here because it is raining season it can turn into a very very wet and muddy job "Fun" and it can also make feeding and bringing in chicken eggs even less pleasant then it normally is. So that is what is going on in my life right now cleaning, horse doctoring, chicken duty, Crocheting, and a few other things throne in here and there.

The Texan~

5 Remarks:

SavannahLynn said...

Hay Rebecca,
I was wondering, what are you
crocheting?most of the time people crochet in the winter.I wish we could come come down for the party(is that the only reason why Calvin went to Hobby Lobby with you?)who knows though:)I love and miss you.
Savannah

Marks of Faith said...

Hi Becca,
Say, I think I recognize the picture of the beach you posted. I think I took that picture when we were all out at the beach once, but I cannot remember what the event was or why we were out there...can you remember?

Rebecca said...

Hey Savannah,
Well right now I am working with leaning stitches because for the longest time I knew only Single Crochet and that is what Cromwell's baby blanket is made in and I also did a puppy for Cromwell and now I am working on just getting it to look right and get my tension proper, and as to you question about Calvin well he went for several reasons one was that he was the only one home who could drive another was that he was picking up some things he needed to complete the Long Bows he has been working on and he is also the mathematician behind the diminution's of the flag. I hope to see you soon I really miss you and even if y'all can not make it to the party y'all are invited to come whenever because y'all are just like extended family so y'all are welcome to come on down any time.
Rebecca

Rebecca said...

Hey Jen,
Thx for writing, yeah that is the picture you took, and I don't really remember why we were there but I guess somebody must of been down to visit:)
(Aunt) Becca,

P.S Tell Cromwell hi for me and give him a kiss

Hannah Leigh said...

Howdy CRAZY Texan!
Hmmmmmmm. I think that I recognize that pic.! :D

See ya!

-Rose