Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today


Last night went to Sonic with with our friends the Bernhards and played volleyball at the court there and it was tons of fun, although it was a little different playing on sand instead of grass but I did not mind that much since it meant I got to take my shoes off and I think most of y'all know how much I hate shoes. Last Thursday Calvin, Robert, and I (Johanna was babysitting) did archery and I used the bow that Calvin made me for the first time and found that it was fantastic I even manged to hit a bullseye, amongst other places but I will not speak of those. Today I have not done very much I have added music to my blog as I am sure you have noticed and I have helped make lunch and I believe that is about it. Right now Calvin and Dad are trying to install our new dishwasher we had to get since the other one died and latter today Jen will be coming out so we shall be able to see her and little Cromwell, and I think that is all that we have on the agenda for today.

El Texan~

2 Remarks:

Hannah Leigh said...

ARG! I'm mad at you! *Mutters to self* Hm. She gets to do archery with her own bow! ;P
Oh well, (you know I'm just kidding.)

Just wanted to leave a comment.

-CRAZY NORTH CAROLINIAN:HANNAH

Rebecca said...

Hey Crazy North Carolinian,
At least you are going to be ding archery this weekend :)
I hope all is well with y'all up there.

Crazy Texan~