Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pictures of Katharina and a update.

Okay to start out here is Prof that I was telling the truth about her giving trouble for pictures 
in case you can not tell she is hiding behind our couch here.

Checking out the fire

She found it very interesting

Now here are going to be a few I snapped as she was playing with her toy.


















Here is a video of Katharina playing. (I am afraid it is not to good because I was holding the toy and recording at the same time, and there is also some background noise.)



Other things that are going on is that we are getting close to having all our decorations up and on Friday we will decorate the tree that we got last Thursday, it would have been done sooner but first Jo was babysitting on Friday and Saturday then after that Calvin had finales but he will be free from them by Friday! Speaking of Calvin he is now as of Friday the first person in our family to go Hang Gliding! He really enjoyed it and says he would like to do it again some day.
 Another thing that has happened is that it is now COLD down here! Well it was colder last night then it is now but we did get our first big cold front, but by Sunday the high will be in the 80's again, and also there is SNOW IN HUSTON!!!!! Which like really blows our minds because it never snows there not even when we got our South Texas Miracle Snow in 2004. :) So that is some really big news. (to us at least)
There has not been that much else going on so I will now stop making  y'all put up with my weird ramblings and end my post. :)

The Texan~

9 Remarks:

Marks of Faith said...

Loved the pics of the kitty! Cannot wait to meet her. We bought and put up our Christmas tree last night. It is beautiful and I am sooooooooooo happy!

Love,
Me

Marks of Faith said...

P.S. Do you have my box of ornaments?

Rebecca said...

Hey Jen!
I am so glad that y'all were able to get a tree this year and that Cromwell has not shown any signs of having trouble around it! I don't know if we still have your ornaments or not but when we pull down ours we shall look for you. :)

I hope you have a great day.

Your little S.I.S
Rebecca Marie

SavannahLynn said...

Your kitty is cute Becca!!I hope we will get to meet her soon and that nothing tragic will happen to prevent it! It is soo sad about MacGyver we really wanted to meet him!Is Katharina an "evil cat"?

Rebecca said...

Hey Savannah!
I hope that you get to meet her soon too, because that would mean that y'all come back down here soon! :)
No she is not "Evil Cat" like MacGyver she is more "sneaky" she does things when you don't expect her too. :)

I can't wait to see y'all again weather it be us up there or y'all down here. :)

Your sister,
Rebeccca Marie

Hannah Leigh said...

Oooooh! That little kitten is SO cute!
She looks like Tucker.

In Christ,
~Rose

Rebecca said...

Thanks Hannah!

jill said...

your cat is so cute!!

jill said...

your cat is so cute!!