Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New palylist

As y'all can most likely tell I have switched from project playlist to myflashfettish I do not have many songs right now but I will try to get a few more up there and if I don't get around to it by Christmas I already have a round the year one set up to change to.

So far the songs I have are-

George Strait's It's Christmas time in Texas, this song is one that we have known for years now so it has lots of fun memories.

Brad Paisley's James Penguin, which we all found funny.

and

Irish Rovers' Good King Wenceslas, I know nothing about the group that did this but since Jo and I sing this together on the piano I wanted to put up a rendition of it and seeing that they had the word "Irish" in their group tittle I clicked on it to see what it was and thought it funny the way it comes out with their accents.

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!

The Texan~

4 Remarks:

SavannahLynn said...

Way Cool!!!:) I just thought I would ask,if you like The "Alvin and The Chipmunks" Christmas song?
:O

Lauren said...

I hope your answer to the above question of Savannah's is no, because that song is driving me crazy. Down with the Chipmunks! ( I think it would be funny to give my sister a hoolah hoop and make her do it in the backyard on Christmas day, while I video record it :)

Anyways, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! I like your play list!

Lauren Ashley

Rebecca said...

Hey Y'all,
Well I listed to the songs in question and I think I must say that it was not quite to my taste. :-/ However as far as I remember I liked just about all the others, I really liked Point of Grace's Carol of the bells/What child is this, and Downhere's How many kings. :)

I hope y'all both have a very very Merry Christmas.

Hope that we can see each other again soon. Love y'all.

Y'alls sister in Christ,
Rebecca Marie

Anonymous said...

Hey Rebecca,
I am tagging you with an award. :D
Please go to my blog for details.