Monday, June 30, 2008

Cromwell

Well I said that I was going to do a post about my nephew and I am doing so only I had hoped to do a post about his baby shower we had last Sat. but instead I am going to have to ask y'all to pray for him because he was born May 16 at 8 pounds and 8 ounces, like all babies he lost some weight and then gained it back and was over 9 pounds when he left the hospital nine days latter (As most of y'all know he had to spend this much time in the hospital because after being born he developed a type of pneumonia) after leaving the hospital he was doing very well but in the last three or so weeks he has started losing weight again and had dropped down to a little above 7 1/2 pounds way below his weight at the time of his birth, the doctor said to put him on formula and he had gone back up to 8 pounds and 12 ounces but now he has once more lost weight and is now 8 pounds and 1 ounce, we have no idea why he can not retain weight so please please please pray for my young nephew Cromwell Rutherford Marks he is a little over six weeks old and is having alot of trouble. Thank you so much to all who have before and are now praying for Cromwell.

Rebecca Martinez~

0 Remarks: