Thursday, June 26, 2008

Introduction

Hey,
I have now got a blog going, so maybe I will be a good faithful girl and keep posting on it! do not worry I am not starting this to try to get out of e-mailing y'all :) I just started it for fun so I shall still try to keep up with the e-mails :) As I think you all know I have four older siblings Jennifer Claire, John Calvin, Robert Lewis, and Johanna Rachelle; I also have one brother-in-law Christopher. My Dad and Mom's names are David and Connie Martinez; and my nephew's name is Cromwell Rutherford. I have one cat named MacGyver, fourteen chickens, the family has one dog named Maverick, and my oldest sister has two horses, Star and Kate, only she took them with her when she got married, :( but they do still come over for visits every now and then. I and my family live on a little over a acre of land out past Robstown and we also have 5.8 acres out in Calallen we do not have cows but my sisters and I sometimes will go to a friends ranch and help herd his cows which is alot of fun! :D My two favorite pastimes are reading and crocheting and I find that I spend lots of time doing those things, I also like keeping up with baseball although I don't play it very often, I do however love playing Frisbee with my friends and I greatly enjoy archery. I think this will work for the introduction I will try to get some more post up soon!

The Crazy Texan~

7 Remarks:

Marks of Faith said...

Howdy Becca,
Yippy, I think I am the first to get to post a comment on your blog! I think the idea of your keeping a blog is wonderful. It is kind of like an online journal which everyone is allowed to see. : ) You are off to a great start and I will look forward to checking on your progress and postings regularly.
See you soon and keep up the good work. Love, Jennifer & Baby Cromwell

Marks of Faith said...

BTW: I LOVE the name of your blog too!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Hey Jen yes you were the very first one to post!!! Thank you so much :)
Love Rebecca

Hannah Leigh said...

Hello Crazy Texan!
Love your blog!!!
You like archery?! I can't believe this! I love archery too...just one problem though, I don't have a bow and I haven't ever shot one before!
(I know, really weird.)
Anyway, this is neat, I'll be checkin' back often. :)

-Rose a.k.a Hannah

Lauren said...

Hi Rebecca,
Wow, your own blog! How exciting. Do you mind if I put you on my blog list as one of the blogs I read? I intend to check up on you often.
I hope we can come visit you all soon. And I envy you your adorable nephew!
Love,
Lauren Ashley

Rebecca said...

Hey Lauren,
No I don't mind at all if you put my blog on yours at all. I will be trying to get a post up with some pictures of Cromwell soon; I can't wait till y'all come down to see him!
Love Rebecca

John Calvin said...

Crazy is as Crazy does, and you certainly qualify!

I hope you have fun with your blog, I will check in from time to time.

John Calvin