Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Reformed Family Bible Confrence

Every Year in June our family (or just some of our family it depends) go to the Reformed Family Bible Conference in Virgina. This year just us four younger kids went (Calvin, Robert, Johanna, and I) and we got to sit under the teaching of some of the greatest pastors, it was a real blessing and convicting. We also got to spend time with friends that we only see up there and had a wonderful time talking and playing with them. In the afternoon in between talks we would get together a Ultimate Frisbee game, and in the evening after the last talk for the day we would have some dancing which was lots and lots of fun. So for those of you who were there I loved seeing you and hope to see you again next year if not before for the rest of y'all I hope you can come next year and hear and learn from this great fountain of knowledge.

Here are some Pictures of the dancing.


Robert and
Hannah dancing
Jefferey and I dancing

Johanna and Philip dancing


Hannah and I walking with little Ian
Hannah and I on the last day








The view from on top of a mountain.

The Mann girls,
Johanna, and I.

4 Remarks:

Hannah Leigh said...

YIKE! I'm telling you, I didn't expect to see pictures of myself on your blog when I got on...Thanks!
I haven't put up any pictures of the Conference yet, but I hope to this afternoon.
Talk to you later!
-Rose a.k.a. Hannah

P.S. Can you send me some of the pictures that you took of the Conference? Thanks.

Rebecca said...

LOL! Well I think you look good on my blog:D Sure I can send you some of the pictures of the Conference that we have, but we don't have very many good ones. Thx for the ones you sent me.
Your Crazy Friend
Rebecca

Hannah Leigh said...

LOL!
Well Miss Crazy Texan...I'm going to post pics. of you on my blog! :D

Thanks for the pictures, I added them to my collection.

Talk to you later,
CRAZY North Carolinian,

-Rose a.k.a. Hannah

Rebecca said...

UH-OH! Pictures of me on your blog EEKS!
LOL! oh well fair turnaround I guess:D
The Crazy Texan