Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Cat



This is the Cat.
You can often find him sleeping.
If he is not sleeping he is most likely eating.
If he is not eating or sleeping...be very afraid!

MacGyver came to us in October a cute little kitten crying on our porch, we brought him into the family and he is now our favorite little fur-ball; but don't be fooled under his soft fur and cute looks there is something else that has given him the nick name of "Evil Cat." Yes, he can be very evil! But he can also be very silly and sleep in the oddest positions
and on windy Autumn days you can even catch him chasing leaves, but right now he has been having trouble with a local Mockingbird that has taken a great dislike to him and will often dive-bomb, peck him, and then fly off before he can catch him; it is really very funny to watch my cat get beat by a bird. MacGyver also has a joy in chasing toys on strings and can quickly destroy them and when the toy is gone he will every now and then revert to your hand instead.

He can also every now and then be very forbearing.
So that shall for now end my tale of the cat.

6 Remarks:

Hannah Leigh said...

Yey!! I'm the first to leave a comment on this post!
Love your cat, he's cute.
I saw the pic. with the bracelet on his head, I believe that you showed me that one at Conference.

Talk to ya later Cowgirl!
-Rose/Hannah

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the comments Hannah! I have been having alot of fun with this blog! Yes that is the picture I showed you at the Conference.
Thanks again.
Rebecca

SavannahLynn said...

Hi Rebecca,
I am so happy you are starting a blog!I am planing on starting one to.It seems to be the new fab.I love your cat pictures.....but he is not half as cute or fat as mine:-)I cant wait to meet him and the baby.Hope to see you soon!!
Savannah

Rebecca said...

Hi Savannah,
Thanks for looking at my blog i can't wait till you get one too! So how is your cat doing anyway? Has he lost any wait yet?:)please do come down soon Cromwell is really worth the six hour trip, he is the cutest little boy ever!!! Can't wait to see you.

Rebecca Marie

SavannahLynn said...

No our cat has not lost any wait he is still the fattest cat in the world!!You can go and see pictures of him on my blog I started:)
Savvy

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.