Thursday, June 26, 2008

Things that are going on

Well now that we are back from the Conference (I will try to get up a post about it soon I hope) we are trying to get back on schedule slowly but surly. Last night and today Jennifer and Cromwell come over and they will be continuing to do so for a while because when we were gone Star one of Jen's horses got tangled up in some barb-wire and really badly hurt her leg and we will most likely never be able to ride her again which is a really big heart brake because she was one of the best horses to ride and very gentile with little children, but she is healing very well and is at our house right now to be looked after until she is better; so Jen will be coming out to check on her most every day.
Today Johanna and I made some things for the Meet the Baby shower that we are having on Saturday, and we spent alot of time helping Jen with Star and with our little Nephew. So we did that and tried to clean a little and I looked at my math to see if I remembered any thing from over a week ago I basically got a negative in that section and that is about all that we have done today.
I have included some pictures of Star after being doctored.

4 Remarks:

Marks of Faith said...

Poor Star. It is so sad to see her hurt. God's been good though and it is very encouraging to see her progress. And, it is great to have such dependable sisters/aunts who can help me look after baby while I doctor Star and look after Star while I am home with Cromwell. : ) Blessed little Cowgirl!!!

Rebecca said...

Ok well you might have noticed on this post I said that "I would try to get up a post about the conference soon" and you may have also noticed that below it is a post about the Conference:) no I am not lousing my mind this is what happened I had started to do the Conference post and then put it off and did this one first well since I had started the other one first when I posted it it was put under this one even though the other was posted first :) so that is why it looks a little "Funky" :D
Texas proud Cowgirl

SavannahLynn said...

Poor Star!!I was looking forward to riding her when we came down. I hope the doctor is wrong.
Savannah

Rebecca said...

Well it is a possibility that the doctor is wrong they are not prophets so hopefully God will heal her.