Monday, April 6, 2009

To go with Robert's post.

This post is to go with the last one that Robert made, so if you want to know what these are all about just go to his blog. :) I am sorry that they are so blurry we had to zoom in a long way.

Hunter Pence!
Back when I first started going to Hooks games a few years ago there were two players that I really enjoyed watching as they played they were great! 
These two players were Josh Anderson and Hunter Pence! 
Anderson and Pence came up through the Houston farm system together but Anderson was sadly traded to Atlanta and now to Detroit, but happily we still have Pence who is playing with the Astros and came back with them last Thursday for the exhibition game.
It was great to see him play again.


Mitch Einertson
This year the Hooks have a lot of new players so lots of my favorites of last year are no longer with us, but one of them is still with us! Number 10 Mitch Einertson.
It was funny because my two favorite players there were both in the right field.  :)

Hunter Pence up to bat.
(well I am not sure that it is Pence, but going from the way he is standing, his socks, and how he is holding his bat it that is who I think it is.)



Lance Berkman up to bat....I think

and he got a hit

I hope y'all enjoyed the pics. :)

0 Remarks: