Saturday, March 28, 2009

~Random~








Now to most of y'all these pictures will just look like some pathetic sticks with very little green, some bushy plants, and a little white flower, but to me they are some of the most beautiful things, these are my pride and joy that I water up to three times a day and look eagerly forward to see grow and flourish, these are my very first berry plants! I have 6 Blackberry plants, 3 Raspberry plants, and 26 Strawberry plants. I can't wait till they are baring fruit. :)

The Texan~

11 Remarks:

SavannahLynn said...

Good Luck!

Cyllëruion Gwàithovorn said...

Pathetic? HOW DARE YOU CALL STRAWBERRIES PATHETIC!

*Glowers at any one that thought those things pathetic.*

xD

Marks of Faith said...

Love the pics! It will be a race to see who's garden will bare fruit first! : )

Love,
Jennifer

Rebecca said...

Thanks Savannah! :)

Cylleruion, when I mentioned pathetic I was talking about my Raspberries and Blackberries, and I was not calling them pathetic I just said to most people they would look that way. :) Thanks for the comment though.

Jen, Yes it will be a race, but you got the head start, so it might not be all that equal. :)

Rebecca Marie

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Rebecca Marie,

Thanks for sharing that with us! My prayer is that your garden will be fruitful.

It reminds me of the scripture that says, "One plants a seed. Apollos waters it. But it is God that adds the increase."

I am so thankful for the increase!!

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog -or- atleast grab one of our free, linking, blue buttons. (see top sidebar at www.LighthousePrayerLine.org).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Lauren said...

Hi Becca,
I was just referring to the "Ben Brown" that showed up on my blog earlier. It may not have been Johanna - it could have been any one of the Martinez gang I guess.

Okay, here is a helpful hint for whoever it was that did the blog. Your profile picture will show the name you gave it when you uploaded, in your case, Prank+Guy, so rename it something more believable. Like "my blog pic" or just "Ben Brown". I already knew it was one of you, but lets just say the name confirmed it :)

Good try though! I kind of worried for a minute, despite myself:) Now let me think, is this a diversion trick while you concoct something else behind my back? Could be. You should probably recruit someone in my family - they would probably jump at the opportunity to get even with me over something...

TTYL,
Lauren Ashley

Rebecca said...

Lauren,
I hate to brake this to you but that was none of us, I am not joking, Calvin is not home, Jo had piano today and Rob was the one who took her so I was the only one home and I did not make that comment.
It was not us.

Rebecca Marie

Lauren said...

I'm so glad to hear from you Becca. How did the game go last night? I talked to your Mom on the phone- that's how I knew where you were :)

Well, I have to say that I don't believe you. For the obvious reasons I've already stated and- since you compel me to offer more evidence - I have an invisible tracker on my blog. It gives me computer IDs, Locations, Times, the Amount of time individuals spend on my Blog, the Page they were on, pretty much everything etc... So I know its one of you :)

Its actually a pretty neat feature - if you don't already have one yourself you might want to get one. Its free :)

Later we were hoping to set up a webcam with you all - my Dad would prefer us using the X-Box right now instead of using phone minutes... Do you think we could do that later? If so, what would be a good time for y'all? later afternoon would probably be best for us.

Love,
Lauren Ashley

Rebecca said...

Lauren,
Later this afternoon should be great! Robert has the day off so he can set everything up since us girls don't really now how. :)

With regards to your blog yes I did spend a lot of time on it the other day but look again there is going to be a visit from somewhere else in there, unless this Ben Brown person lives around here which I greatly doubt, because I must state again it was none of us.

Anyway hope to talk to y'all later today!

Love you,
Rebecca Marie

Lauren said...

Hi Becca.

Thanks for the reply, we will just have to keep our personal opinions I guess :)

You know, we thought about letting you in on the joke after you were fooled - so that you could help us get Johanna. We just weren't sure how well Jo could read your face when playing a prank. So we decided to be on the safe side. Maybe we should have told you though - I feel kind of bad that you were used so abominably :( I think I will not do a prank next April 1st, just to let y'all have a break...No promises or anything - just perhaps...

Later would be great, I'm not sure about the time. We have to get some school and chores out of the way... Hope you are having a good day!

LE

Rebecca said...

Hey Lauren,
Yeah well it is most likely best that you did not let me in, I think she knows me a bit to well for me to pull anything on her. :)

Robert will most likely be signed in all day so when ever y'all can talk and can not think of anything that would keep us from being able to also. :)

Love you!
Rebecca Marie