Monday, March 8, 2010

Okay, I know I have a lot of things to post about but I don't feel like putting enough time into them right now to do them justice so instead I'm posting some pictures in celebration of Springs long awaited arrival.


Here are some pictures I took today of our Bluebonnets and other flowers.

I'm actually glad it was overcast today, I like the way it looks in these photos.


It was quite a pain trying to get these, I was trying not to fall in the ditch but get low enough to get the tree......and the wind did not help either, my camera was not wanting to focus on a swaying bluebonnet. :)


Hmm....I think I need to get this one again with a blue sky.


They might be weeds that we hate and try to kill in the summer....


....but they are really pretty in the Spring.

That's all for now I will try to get around to other post one of these days soon but don't count of it too much. :)

The Texan~

4 Remarks:

Marks of Faith said...

awww...so pretty!!! Love the pics! thanks for sharing!

SavannahLynn said...

for some reason I didn't see this on my Blogger Buzz.....great pictures though!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Thanks Y'all!

Hannah Leigh said...

Hi!
Love the pictures; good job!

In Christ,
-Hannah

P.S. It was great to see you again!!