Saturday, January 3, 2009

Spending time with Friends

As y'all know from my last post some of our really good friends came down from IL late last month to visit their family and us. :P It was so much fun! We played more games of Texas Tornado then I thought possible in the amount of time we had together and still managed to play about four games of Ultimate Frisbee and about eight games of Volley Ball, there were also other things too of cores such as, I never, Mafia, Imaginiff, and X-Box. So as you can see we almost always had something going together and if we were not doing some big group activity you could find us girls talking. :) (most the time however we did our talking at about 2:00 AM.)
Here are a few pictures that I took at random times with my new camera I got for Christmas.


Sierra and Lenna

Sierra with her camera

Right after playing Ultimate Frisbee at the park

Playing Texas Tornado

Same as above

Sierra and Cromwell

Lenna and Cromwell


Sierra and Elita right before we did our fireworks

The fireworks
(taken by Lenna, I could not get my timing right)

Saying farewell to our friends at 7:00 in the morning.

I would write more but things are kinda all run together in my mind to much because we were just having fun going from one thing to the next! So I can't wait till the next time y'all come down!

The Texan~

5 Remarks:

Sierra said...

And where is the video??? ;) Great post Becca! Love you!!

Rebecca said...

GREAT SCOT!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot the video!!!

Sarah said...

Looks like y'all had a great time!!!! :)

Rebecca said...

Hey Sarah,
Yes, we really did have a lot of fun with them. I hope to maybe see you in June.

Rebecca Marie

Sarah said...

Yes, I hope that I will be able to see you and your family at the Family Conference. I do not think that my dad is speaking this year, but I think that we will still go. :)