Thursday, January 29, 2009

God's Glory Shown in Texas Sunsets

This month I have been trying to take a picture of the sunset every night for this post however I did not fully succeed do to the weather which kept going back and forth between so cloudy that no color could get through or there would be no clouds at all which made for beautiful days but rather plain sunsets as you will see from the few days I bothered to take pictures when in this condition but anyways some of them I think are very pretty and show God's glory in making such beautiful scense for us in the evening so I hope y'all enjoy this post of Texas Sunsets!

January 1st.
This is taken while I am sitting on our horse pasture fence.
January 2nd.
Taken the same place.
January 3rd.
Taken at Hazelbazemore park.
I think it is simply beautiful.
January 6th.
This is one of the days that I bothered to take a picture with out any clouds.
January 9th.
I am now standing on the back of Robert's truck for the rest of these.
I love the clouds in this one the way they fan up.
January 11th.
I really like this one the color is great.

January 12th.
This is the only one that I edited in picasa and all I did was crop it
because having it smaller brought out the natural color a bit better.
January 18th.
January 20th.

January 22nd.
The clouds are so cool.

January 23rd.
I loved this sunset! (I wish the picture would show all it's beauty.)
I took so many pictures of it I had a hard time deciding which to use.
January 27th.
I like the wispy clouds.

January 28th.
I love the color in this one.

I hope y'all enjoyed these pictures of Texas sunsets. :) I know I enjoyed taking them and posting them. Hope you all have a great day.

The Texan~

6 Remarks:

SavannahLynn said...

Yes I will give Texas that!!Beautiful sunsets!! My favorite was 23!!!
Love ya!
Savannah Lynn

Marks of Faith said...

Very pretty Rebecca! Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures with us. God has given us much to be thankful for in nature!

Love and look forward to seeing you tomorrow,
Jennifer

Ellie said...

WOW!! thoughs are amazing!!
ellie

Rebecca said...

Hey y'all,
Thank you so much I am so glad that y'all enjoyed the pictures! :)I am thinking about maybe doing this every month but I am not sure yet. I hop all y'all have a great day!

Rebecca Marie

Marks of Faith said...

So....Did you like "Ride"????? : )

Rebecca said...

Yes, I did. :)