Monday, July 6, 2009

Conference Pictures.

Here are the pictures I promised of the conference, sorry it took me so long to get them up.

My friends that I spent most my time with.

The Chapel

Sitting on the grass talking and enjoying the lovely weather.

The mountains are really pretty up there, this picture does not do them justice.





Here are a few videos of the dancing, they have odd endings though because I had to trim them down to get them to fit on here.
The first one is the Virginia Reel, then the Gothic Reel, and the last is a Square Dance. I wanted to get the Posties Jig on here too, but it would not let me. :(







Johanna with our friends we stayed with after the conference.




These are our friends who were at Trinity Presbyterian Church.

These last two are Jo and I waiting for the guys to get the tire changed on the car, it was really hot and as you can see there is no shade. So since it took a while we ended up crossing the street, slipping through a barbed wire fence and sitting under some trees in a cow pasture. :)





So those are the pictures from our trip. It was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to going next year. :)

7 Remarks:

Marks of Faith said...

Cool pics! Wish I was with you! LOVE you!

Me

Sarah said...

I missed you! Nice pics!


Sarah

Rebecca said...

Thanks Jen! :)

I missed you too Sarah, I hope to be able to see you next year, or maybe y'all could come down here and visit us sometime. :D

Rebecca Marie

Lauren said...

Great pictures Rebecca! I'm so glad y'all enjoyed the trip. What book is Johanna reading in the cow pasture on the other side of the barbed wire fence? The title is somewhat obstructed by a piece of long grass and her knee. I can only make out "James the .... as King". I'm assuming its about James I of England, but maybe I'm wrong. Anyways, I guess I'm just being inquisitive, (wait, that's too grandiose a word), I'm being downright nosy!

Love always, I hope to see y'all sometime later this year if things work out,
Lauren Ashley

Rebecca said...

Lauren,
The book Jo is reading is 'James I: the Fool as King' volume 1 from 'The Sacred Fools Quartet' series by Otto Scot. She has really been enjoying it.

I hope that we do get to see y'all soon. :)

Love you,
Rebecca Marie

SavannahLynn said...

Fun!fun! Wish we could have come!:(

Rebecca said...

Maybe y'all can make it next year. :)
It would be so much fun if y'all could come, I think y'all would really really like it!

Love you,
Rebecca Marie